I received so many more responses to my post that I felt I should share
an update with the group. I still can't believe the last one listed
below is actually real (?!) and I'm double-checking just to make sure
before using it!

What a great listserv. Thanks so much to everyone.

Cathy Kolstad Boyle, MLS

St. Agnes Hospital

Medical Library

430 E. Division St.

Fond du Lac, WI 54935

920-926-4559 (voice)

920-926-4875 (fax)

Library Hours M,W,TH 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.

www.agnesian.com/