My copy of the December 5, 2006 of Nursing Times sprouted legs and
walked... I have two articles that I cannot find a reference to on
PubMed.  Here are the citations.  If you can supply I would appreciate.
No rush on this one.

NT 5 Dec 2006 vol. 102 no. 49

1. Clinical News. pages 6,7, and 8 possibly.
2. Clinical -- Development : Interventions to reduce Clostridium
difficile infection  starting on page 30.

I had the table of contents from the routing list.  A faculty member had
the ToC routing under some papers since January.  I appreciate the help.

Mrs. Lori A. Graham, MSLS
Health System Librarian
Jameson Health System Library
1211 Wilmington Road