On 8/30/07, Denis Bogan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
As far as what we have just witnessed is concerned, the key question is which team will suffer the bigger hangover/letdown after playing the other.  I have seen this happen after almost every big Sox-Yanks series in recent years.

I'm pretty sure all that's missing for the Sox to get back on track is the burning of a JD Drew effigy in the Boston Common. Anyone want to take the lead on this?

-eo