No, but now that you brought it up I did, and I can't say I'm unhappy about it.  In fact, I've never been so proud of my home state.
http://www.missteenusa.com/delegates/2007/files/CO.html

I've actually just wasted ten minutes of my life perusing some of the content of the Miss Teen USA web site, including some of the candidate's interviews.  For some reason the first question they ask the girls is what's the craziest thing they've ever done.  The answers are unsurprisingly bland ( e.g. I once re-decorated my bedroom with penguins instead of unicorns, and my parents were like totally shocked.)  Sadly I couldn't find one even halfway interesting (e.g. I once threw a party at my house when my parents were away on vacation, hired a whole bunch of hookers, who ended up robbing me blind, etc... and I still ended up getting into Princeton.)

Well, I think I've had fill of teen beauty pageants for a while.  Bring on the snow.