-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Skip King
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 11:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] OT:Good bye to a great man

At 11:45 AM 8/30/2007, you wrote:
>Skip
>The ability to recognize cutting edge talent is not an accident. It was
>also the alternative and college station DJs that allowed this musical
>era to flourish.  I was fortunate to work with a great bunch of them
>during those years at Castleton.

I agree, Chris.  It was Tag who was pooh-poohing Hilly's contributions.

And Tag, there was some pretty cutting-edge stuff coming out of
Boston then, too.. although one could certainly argue that a lot of
what was happening actually had its roots in '60s Detroit.