I just saw the final installment of The Bronx is
Burning.  The most astounding thing I gleaned from
this episode is George bought the Yanks in 1973 for
$10 million.  They are now worth $1.2
Bbbbbbbiiillllion.   That's probably more than a lot
of countries GNPs.  With appreciation like that they
can, and should, pay top dollar for their employees.
Jimski