Denis Bogan wrote on 8/30/07 6:20 PM:

> Well, would I gloat if it came out the other way?
> You bet your sweet --- I would!

I was sitting next to a Sox fan‹who seemed rather subdued.
Only made three comments to him.
One was ³wow, how Œbout that? Cano¹s 2nd homer went exactly where his first
one went.²
2nd was wordless, after the top of the seventh: just gave him a big
congratulatory thumbs up as I carefully entered the Sox¹ first hit on my
scorecard.
Third was as he left before the bottom of the 8th, hoped he¹d enjoyed the
game.
--ty