Denis Bogan wrote on 8/30/07 6:20 PM:

Well, would I gloat if it came out the other way?
You bet your sweet --- I would!

I was sitting next to a Sox fan—who seemed rather subdued.
Only made three comments to him.
One was “wow, how ‘bout that? Cano’s 2nd homer went exactly where his first one went.”
2nd was wordless, after the top of the seventh: just gave him a big congratulatory thumbs up as I carefully entered the Sox’ first hit on my scorecard.
Third was as he left before the bottom of the 8th, hoped he’d enjoyed the game.
--ty