________________________________

	From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mike Weinstein
	Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 11:49 AM
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] OT: Sox - Yanks

	Unlike you guys, Haskell is a total jerk.

	Like the Bushies he lets his partisanship for the Red Sox get in
the way of logic and decency.

	You want Beckett to deliberately throw at Rodriguez' ribs,
possibly fracturing them?

	I'd like to throw at YOUR ribs, pal.

	T O S <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

		Cheers and Beers to the Yanks.
		They played very well. Did Torre let them tank the
previous series to be
		ready for the Sox? Will the Yanks continue playing this
well?
		Personally I hope not.

		On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 08:13:35 -0400, Skip King
		wrote:

		>At 07:51 AM 8/31/2007, you wrote:
		>>On 8/30/07, Denis Bogan
		>><[log in to unmask]> wrote:
		>>As far as what we have just witnessed is concerned,
the key question
		>>is which team will suffer the bigger hangover/letdown
after playing
		>>the other. I have seen this happen after almost every
big Sox-Yanks
		>>series in recent years.
		>>
		>>
		>>I'm pretty sure all that's missing for the Sox to get
back on track
		>>is the burning of a JD Drew effigy in the Boston
Common. Anyone want
		>>to take the lead on this?
		>
		>
		>No, because I have an alternate suggestion.
Thunderdome. JD Drew
		>and Eric Gagne.
		>
		>Sheesh, am I gobsmacked by the Yankees sweep - congrats
to the Yanks
		>(and all you Yanks fans) for a VERY well-played series.
And I'm
		>cheesed at myself for the prediction, because as I have
posted in the
		>past - and I'm pretty sure it was on this list - "One
should never
		>overestimate the Red Sox - or underestimate the
Yankees."

http://list.uvm.edu/archives/skivt-l.html

	Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos
new Car Finder tool.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48518/*http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/;_yl
c=X3oDMTE3NWsyMDd2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDY2FyLWZpbmRlcg