Hey everyone,

There is the activities fair tomorrow IN THE DAVIS CENTER CIRCLE to
which we have a table.  I need your help!  I have classes and the fair
is from 10-3.  Geoff Abbott said he would sit at the table from
12-230, but we need more than one person.  If someone could sit from
10 or 11 to noon and possibly with Geoff as well.  I will have all the
information and handouts ready just let me know what time to meet you.
  Otherwise I will meet Geoff at noon with everything.  I will send
another email later tonight about the meeting this friday.  Thanks

Danielle