CSSA Barbecue Update:

Anyways, next Wednesday won't work, so our barbecue is now
--tentatively-- scheduled for Thursday 9/20 (11:00-2:00). If anyone has
any idea of geekeries we can commit at the barbecue, please send back an
email. I'll send out a confirmation on the date next week, just so not
to flood your inboxes (unless you're Gary. After all, he's gonna catch
this e-mail three times).