Hi everyone!

   We will be meeting in Votey 105 this monday at 7:00.  The executive
board will give introductions and then we will have our guests speaker
present a power point.  She is a professional engineer from Stantec.

Executive board - we will be meeting at my place this Sunday at 8:00.
If you can't come at this time, please call me at 973-600-5700.
Directions:
Go onto Spear Street from Maine street.  Make a Left (about 3/4 mile)
onto Quarry Hill Rd.
Bear right to New Horizons Condos.
We are the second building # 38B; it is the only one level end unit.

We will have some new business to discuss about our project in
preparation for MOnday's meeting.

See you soon,
Jacquie