I have gotten a Dirago (www.oldtowncanoe.com) which is a great boat, it is
the same color as the version on the web site.  built
in cup holders, wallet/key waterproof holder, water proof hatches, etc. I
also picked up a paddle. I'll bring it to the next meeting
as discussed.  Here is the picture of the boat.  I told my family to not
bond to it.

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
 IBM Microelectronics
 E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

             Nathan Bonneau
             Dagesse
             <[log in to unmask]                                          To
             Engineers Without
             Borders                                               Subject
             <[log in to unmask]         This week....

             09/16/2007 05:39
             PM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Hi everyone, This week we will not have a meeting on Sunday or Monday
because of exams and everyone being busy.  We will have one probably
next sunday.  Joe and Owen, Make sure you sign up for the ewb
conference, and let me know how it goes.  I attended the treasurers
workshop on thursday night and learned a lot of great stuff, so i
think i can get you guys a hotel room to stay in.

Have a good week

Nate