Jacquie,
Sorry i can't attend today. I'm working in Fishkill, NY today.

Regards.

Carlos Rivadeneira

Senior Engineer
Foundry Applications Engineering
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:(802) 769-7114     T/L: 446 -7114
Fax:(802) 769-7147
"The difficult, we eventually see; the obvious, it seems to take a little
longer."

             Jacqueline
             Elizabeth Bell
             <[log in to unmask]>                                           To
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             Engineers Without                                          cc
             Borders
             <[log in to unmask]                                     Subject
             >                         MEETING TOMORROW MON. 9-24

             09/23/2007 03:00
             PM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Hi fellow EWB members,

   We are having our student EWB general body meeting.  We will be
discussing upcoming events, like parents' weekend and the banquet, and
getting our kayak from Sebastian!! - a Big thanks again to him for
doing that.
   The meeting will be in Votey 105 from 7:00-8:00.  I have beeng
emailing Karen Bernard about getting a new space (Perkins 211 is
longer available to us).  I will update everyone once I hear back from
her.

See you all tomorrow; enjoy the sunshine this weekend :)

Jacquie