Jacquie,
Sorry i can't attend today. I'm working in Fishkill, NY today.

Regards.

Carlos Rivadeneira

Senior Engineer
Foundry Applications Engineering
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:(802) 769-7114 T/L: 446 -7114
Fax:(802) 769-7147
"The difficult, we eventually see; the obvious, it seems to take a little longer."
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="Inactive hide details for Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]>">Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]>

[log in to unmask]); background-repeat: no-repeat; " width="40%">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
cc
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Subject
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
MEETING TOMORROW MON. 9-24
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">

Hi fellow EWB members,

  We are having our student EWB general body meeting.  We will be
discussing upcoming events, like parents' weekend and the banquet, and
getting our kayak from Sebastian!! - a Big thanks again to him for
doing that.
  The meeting will be in Votey 105 from 7:00-8:00.  I have beeng
emailing Karen Bernard about getting a new space (Perkins 211 is
longer available to us).  I will update everyone once I hear back from
her.

See you all tomorrow; enjoy the sunshine this weekend :)

Jacquie