Update/Details

I'll be heading up to Oldtown around 4:00 on Thursday. The drive is around
6 hours. Pat's Pizza, and then sleep in the
parking lot.  You line up around 4:30, waiting for the gates to open
(usually around daybreak). Officially the sale does
not open until 7:00 AM, but the Police always have them open up due to the
amount of crowds in the street. So, the locals
all know that the sales starts earlier. If all goes well, I finish up by
8:30, and then go over to the Governors for breakfast. I
may go over to UMO EE department to say hello. I am not sure if Engineers
without Borders has a UMO group. Perhaps
someone can check. The return time to BTV is around 4:00, but I will be
bring my Nikons, since the drive is right thru
Mt Washington valley, and the color is already hitting the higher
elevations.

The prices are usually 60% of list or so. So, if any students want to
follow, you are welcome to also head up. Usually,
I have one of my sons to help out, keeping track of boats, etc, but school
is in session.  Always a good time to buy
your own boat, if anyone is interested in building their boat fleet (I have
a bunch already, so, don't plan on buying
a personal one, but you never know). I may buy one just to recover gas
cost. I used to buy 4, sale two of them, and
end up with very low cost boats (which is why there are 7 boats in my
yard).

I'll plan on picking up a paddle also (great prices during the sales, they
have hundres in piles). Also, life vests, etc. I
will not pick up a life vest, since we don't know the body type of the
winner.

So, if any one wants to head up, just send an email. The meeting up place
would be the Richmond exit Park and
ride (exit 11).

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
 IBM Microelectronics
 E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

             Jacqueline
             Elizabeth Bell
             <[log in to unmask]>                                           To
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             Engineers Without                                          cc
             Borders
             <[log in to unmask]                                     Subject
             >                         Fwd: FREE Climbing Day @ Petra
                                       Cliffs!

             09/12/2007 01:45
             PM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Hey guys,

   This looks like a fun-filled day at Petra cliffs!!
I emailed andrea and asked if we could sell raffle tickets and be
included at this event.  Hopefully she says yes!!
   I will let everyone know asap.

Jacquie