Marshfield has a separate incorporated village.  They have their own clerk/treasurer and pay taxes to her.  Everyone who lives in the Village is also a resident of the Town, and we tax all town properties the same way.  We collect one tax for the entire municipal budget - no separate tax for highways.

-Bobbi