  -----Original Message-----
  From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Tracy Borst
  Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 12:12 PM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: Indoor signs

  Can anyone give me a recommendation for a company that would make signs
for inside of the building, (labeling each office)?  My understanding is
that if we put signs up, they must be brail as well as print.

  Thanks in advance,

  Tracy Borst

  Thetford Clerk