  _____

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brownell, Peter
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 11:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Note for Old Adelphia Subscribers + MuniNet Anniversary

Hi All,

Your friendly MuniNet Listserv administrator here with two quick notes.

First, I know many of us who had email accounts with Adelphia have switched
(or were switched) over to a Comcast address.  The Adelphia/Comcast system
is still delivering email addressed to the old Adelphia address but they
will be discontinuing that transition service at some point.  Upon reviewing
the master address list for MuniNet, I noted that there are still 18
subscribers with an Adelphia email address.

At some point, you will need to tell the MuniNet system that you have a new
email address and also remove your old address.  I know removing your old
address is difficult since you have to be logged in to that old address to
remove yourself.  The easiest thing to do it to subscribe to the list from
your current account and then send me an email telling me what your old
address was and I will take it off.  If I don't take you off, you will get
two emails (one to your new address and one to your old one which will be
forwarded to your new address too).  The instructions for getting on or off
the system are at the end of this email.

Secondly,  MuniNet will be nine years old this fall.  The first five
subscribers started in the fall of 1998!  The veterans of that first few
months are Steven Jeffrey, Jim Condos, Sandra Harris, Linda Spence, and me.
Where does the time go when we're having so much fun.

Best
  Peter
   :-)

------------------------------------
Peter Brownell
Vermont Department of Education
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05620-2501
802-828-0289

MuniNet Instructions
Internet Listserve Discussion Group

A Listserve is an easy way to communicate and carry on discussions with the
other members of the discussion group.  It does not cost anything and you
don't need any special software (you just use your own Email account). You
send EMail messages to [log in to unmask] and the system will
automatically send a copy to everyone on the discussion list.

 *** To get your name added to the muninet list ***

Send a one line EMail message to [log in to unmask] (leave the Subject
BLANK) .  The message is

 "subscribe muninet FirstName LastName "

EXAMPLE

     To: [log in to unmask]
     Subject:
     subscribe muninet Joan Smith

*** To send a message to the people on the list ***

Note the Email address you use to send messages to the people on the list is
NOT the same as the Email address you use get on (and off) the list!!

Send EMail to [log in to unmask] (You can, and should, include a subject)

 EXAMPLE

   To: [log in to unmask]
   Subject: New Procedure
   I just read an article about a new policy that you all might be
       interested in.  It was in the August issue of ....

*** To get off the list ***

Note: This is really important!  You may get tired of getting lots of Email
or want to stop getting the messages while you are on vacation.  You can
always subscribe again.  Keep a copy of these instructions so you remember
how to get off the list.

Send a one line EMail message to [log in to unmask] (leave the Subject
line BLANK).  The message is "signoff muninet"

EXAMPLE

     To: [log in to unmask]
     Subject:
     signoff muninet

You will receive a message from the system asking you to confirm that you
want to be deleted from the list.

Good luck and have a great discussion.