You are definitely not being picky.  Stick to your guns and make them
solve the problem.  Hopefully you have something else to help you do the
recording.

________________________________

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Reta Goss
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 9:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Cannon Copier

Well, here is the entire story. We have had this machine for almost
three years, loved it and it worked fine. In January we started having
fusing problems so they "turned up the heat". Then the fusers started
failing, I think we have been through three or four at this point. Now
they are trying to lower the heat to prevent the over heating but ....
Now the land records aren't fusing to my satisfaction. I hope I'm not
being picky but if you rub the print it will eventually smudge and rub
off. I have tried different paper, the toner isn't generic, it's
supplied by Symquest, the only thing that I don't think they have tried
is the roll pressure. Thanks for all your help.
Reta Goss