You are definitely not being picky.  Stick to your guns and make them solve the problem.  Hopefully you have something else to help you do the recording.

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Reta Goss
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 9:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Cannon Copier

Well, here is the entire story. We have had this machine for almost three years, loved it and it worked fine. In January we started having fusing problems so they “turned up the heat”. Then the fusers started failing, I think we have been through three or four at this point. Now they are trying to lower the heat to prevent the over heating but …. Now the land records aren’t fusing to my satisfaction. I hope I’m not being picky but if you rub the print it will eventually smudge and rub off. I have tried different paper, the toner isn’t generic, it’s supplied by Symquest, the only thing that I don’t think they have tried is the roll pressure. Thanks for all your help.

Reta Goss