Hi All,

Your friendly MuniNet Listserv administrator here with two quick notes.

First, I know many of us who had email accounts with Adelphia have
switched (or were switched) over to a Comcast address.  The
Adelphia/Comcast system is still delivering email addressed to the old
Adelphia address but they will be discontinuing that transition service
at some point.  Upon reviewing the master address list for MuniNet, I
noted that there are still 18 subscribers with an Adelphia email
address.

At some point, you will need to tell the MuniNet system that you have a
new email address and also remove your old address.  I know removing
your old address is difficult since you have to be logged in to that old
address to remove yourself.  The easiest thing to do it to subscribe to
the list from your current account and then send me an email telling me
what your old address was and I will take it off.  If I don't take you
off, you will get two emails (one to your new address and one to your
old one which will be forwarded to your new address too).  The
instructions for getting on or off the system are at the end of this
email.

Secondly,  MuniNet will be nine years old this fall.  The first five
subscribers started in the fall of 1998!  The veterans of that first few
months are Steven Jeffrey, Jim Condos, Sandra Harris, Linda Spence, and
me.  Where does the time go when we're having so much fun.

Best
  Peter
   :-)

------------------------------------
Peter Brownell
Vermont Department of Education
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05620-2501
802-828-0289

----
MuniNet Instructions
Internet Listserve Discussion Group

A Listserve is an easy way to communicate and carry on discussions with
the other members of the discussion group.  It does not cost anything
and you don't need any special software (you just use your own Email
account). You send EMail messages to [log in to unmask] and the system
will automatically send a copy to everyone on the discussion list.

 *** To get your name added to the muninet list ***

Send a one line EMail message to [log in to unmask] (leave the