Marsha and Don,  You are the best and thank you. We all have our ways of
doing things and comfort zones. I prefer to stay close to the 35 - 60%
areas. I roll the patients in and out of decubitus. I originally did
everything with an angle, because I was confident of the angle of the
arteries even in the cortex in a transverse scan!!!  So you can imagine my
thoughts on no angle. No angles were for cardiac CW doppler! I was shocked
to see a technician recently use zero angle correction of a tortuous ICA. To
me there is an angle in every "s" turn and it should be angle corrected.

I can see going threw a stenosis without an angle on a renal. The key is to
walk in real time thru it. We all must use the criteria for a stenosis and
trust the years of proven data. A stenosis is a stenosis and the noise, the
angle, the velocity, the turbulence and the ratios are there to guide you.
Trust it. Thank you Marsha...Kirk Beach thanks and  I can heard Dr.
Strandness now... I miss him, Denise Levy