as I start a new practice, I have interaction with an excellent wound
physician and probable need for tcpO2 in the lab to provide this to her-
has anyone been through selecting and buying one of these recently?
Joe

Joseph R. Schneider, MD, PhD
Vascular and Interventional Program of Central DuPage Hospital
Ambulatory Services Pavilion Suite 201
25 North Winfield Road
Winfield, IL 60190
Voice 630-933-4487
Professor of Surgery, Northwestern University Medical School

This message and any included attachments are intended only for the
addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and
may constitute proprietary or non-public information under
international, federal, or state laws. Unauthorized forwarding,
printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please
promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error
by e-mail.