as I start a new practice, I have interaction with an excellent wound physician and probable need for tcpO2 in the lab to provide this to her- has anyone been through selecting and buying one of these recently?
Joe

Joseph R. Schneider, MD, PhD
Vascular and Interventional Program of Central DuPage Hospital
Ambulatory Services Pavilion Suite 201
25 North Winfield Road
Winfield, IL 60190
Voice 630-933-4487
Professor of Surgery, Northwestern University Medical School

This message and any included attachments are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute proprietary or non-public information under international, federal, or state laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail.