We are using MedStreaming and have been doing so since March.  We looked
for such a solution for 4 years and found only MedStreaming to meet our
performance, flexibility, and cost goals.  They have been great to work
with and still today we feel we have made the correct decision.  Feel
free to contact anytime for more info.

Best of luck,

Chris Beck MBA, BA, RVT

Manager Vascular Lab/Cardiopulmonary Rehab

Union Hospital

Phone: 330-365-3812

Fax: 330-364-0953