This is a Pine Siskin, right?

	http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?pic=2250
	http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?pic=2249

(same bird in both photos, but a different angle).

I'm -fairly- certain about it, but I'm always hesitant the first time
I ID a bird.

I spotted this on the finch feeder and almost didn't take a picture
because I've got plenty of house finch pictures then I realized
everything looked wrong about it: beak shape, yellow wash on wing and
tail, very strong streaking on chest and the juvenile House Finches
are a much lighter brown and their legs aren't black.

Still learning,

--julie

	this is not true.

			--Robert Wilensky