At 11:13 PM -0400 9/19/07, Al Merritt wrote:
>I think you may have two mystery birds.
>The mystery bird appears to be a Warbling Vireo.

That's the consensus; thank you.

>The second is the one named Chipping Sparrow which I believe to be a
>Clay-colored Sparrow.

I've never heard of a clay-colored sparrow having a red crown.
Aren't their crowns brown with dark streaks?  The only thing that
bothered me about that bird as a chipping was the light yellow wash
to the eyebrow and chin which I can't see indicated for any chipping
sparrows.  That said, it's distinctly possible that that's the result
of some tannins from where it was feeding.

--julie

	this is not true.

			--Robert Wilensky