No pictures worth posting, but enough to get positive IDs for
certainty: this afternoon in Allen Brothers Marsh were Yellow-Rumped
and Palm warblers hanging out in the trees.  Also spotted were
several Great Blue Herons, a lone juvenile Green Heron, an Eastern
Phoebe, several goldfinches and other misc. small birds that I didn't
have time to identify.

We've got a lot of work to do around the house tomorrow, but we're
hoping to check it out first thing in the morning for early warblers
looking for the early worms/insects/etc.

--julie

	this is not true.

			--Robert Wilensky