Both yellow-rumped and (many) palm warblers were visible today at
Allen Brothers Marsh.  This time I was able to get good pictures of
the palms:

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?&keywords=&dte=2007-09-23

Also spotted was a tree loaded with white-throated sparrows, along
with a song sparrow and a chipping sparrow.

At least three great blue herons were still present and many of the
usual suspects (chickadees, an eastern phoebe, wood ducks, etc.) were
around as well.  No sign of green herons today (saw one yesterday, a
juvenile in in the distance), and as far as I know, the great egret
hasn't been spotted for nearly a week.

--julie

	this is not true.

			--Robert Wilensky