Last night, a quick pass-through yielded a few each of black-throated
greens, yellow-rumped & palm warblers (Eastern form).

Today yielded a -very- nice look at a black-throated green (it just
hung out in a tree while I took pictures of it from 4-6' away) and
another bird I can't ID yet.  The real question with this bird isn't
so much what the bird is, but how stupid I'll feel once someone tells
me :)

Thumbnails of today's pictures of black-throated green & mystery bird at:

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?&keywords=&dte=2007-09-26

--julie

	this is not true.

			--Robert Wilensky