From: Vermont Birds [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Julie Waters
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 9:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VTBIRD] Westminster blue-headed vireo & mystery bird

Much to my surprise, I spotted what I'm fairly certain is a
blue-headed vireo in my yard this morning.  Also spotted were a few
common yellowthroats, a mystery flycatcher or vireo of some sort, a
pileated woodpecker an our usual common feeder birds: black-capped
chickadees, white-breasted nuthatches (still no reds in the yard,
though I've seen them in the neighborhood), house sparrows, tufted
titmice, downy woodpeckers, blue jays, mourning doves, house and gold
finches.

Thumbnails of the vireo, the mystery bird, a house finch and the
yellowthroats, all pointing to larger pictures, at:

	http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?&keywords=&dte=2007-09-19

--julie

	this is not true.

			--Robert Wilensky