I Believe you do have a Blue-headed Vireo, and a Warbling Vireo (except the
dark line through the eye bothers me) except for the dark line through the
eys all other characteristics seem to fit for Warbling Vireo.
I agree with you that you have a Chipping Sparrow.  Clay-colored Sparrows do
not have a bright chestnut crown and a black line extending from the bill
through the eye to the ear as your picture indicates.  Clay-colored Sparrows
have a brown crown with black streaks and a whitish central stripe to the
crown.  Although there is an appearence of a lighter central stripe from the
midline of the bill to the top of the head, this could be the lighting,
angle, etc that might give the appearence of a Clay-colored along with that
nice brown ear patch, The black line going from the ear to the eye and from
the eye to the bill along with the chestnut cap would qualify it as a
Chipping Sparrow.

Richard
NW Vermont