I hope someone has more time than I did this morning.  Found a good sized flock
of warblers & vireos in the small stand of woods on the side of the marsh.  I
positively identified black throated greens, northern parulas, wilsons, and
common yellow throat and a vireo that I am about 70% sure is a Philadelphia
vireo.  I know better than to say I'm absolutely sure because I was too rushed.
I know there are others but I just didn't have the time to work through the fall
warbler plumage (darn that fridge delivery!).

Cyndi