Looks good to me K
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Julie Waters<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 3:21 PM
  Subject: [VTBIRD] Am I right that this is a Pine Siskin?

  This is a Pine Siskin, right?

  http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?pic=2250<http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?pic=2250>
  http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?pic=2249<http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?pic=2249>

  (same bird in both photos, but a different angle).

  I'm -fairly- certain about it, but I'm always hesitant the first time
  I ID a bird.

  I spotted this on the finch feeder and almost didn't take a picture
  because I've got plenty of house finch pictures then I realized
  everything looked wrong about it: beak shape, yellow wash on wing and
  tail, very strong streaking on chest and the juvenile House Finches
  are a much lighter brown and their legs aren't black.

  Still learning,

  --julie
  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>                    http://juliewaters.com/<http://juliewaters.com/>

  this is not true.