Hello:

One of our administrators is looking for nationwide statistics on the
breakdown of physicians by speciality in the United States.  I am
thinking this is information included in the Physician Characteristics
and Distribution in the US, 2007 edition book by the AMA.  From the
table of contents included online I'm guessing it probably table 1.2 on
page 9 or table 1.9 on page 20.

Does somebody have this book?  If so could you fax or email the
pertiant tables.  This is ASAP of course so though I am going to buy the
book it will never arrive in time for the patron.

Melissa Hudak, MLIS
Health Science Librarian
Methodist College of Nursing
Methodist Medical Center
221 NE Glen Oak Ave.
Peoria, IL 61636
phone: (309) 672-4937
fax: (309) 672-3141
email: [log in to unmask]

NOTICE: This message is a PRIVATE communication. This e-mail may contain confidential or proprietary information that may be considered legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient(s). If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this message. If you are not the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail, and should immediately delete it from your computer system.

Thank you for your assistance with this matter.