Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a publication that was advertised in Iowa newspapers
and possibly other newspapers by urologists Joseph T. Fellows and
Rheuben S. Fellows who practiced in Des Moines Iowa in the years before
and after 1900. These two do appear in the R.L Polk & Co Medical
Directories and the AMA Directories through 1921. Joseph went to Barnes
Medical College in St. Louis and Rheuben attended the St. Louis College
of Physicians and Surgeons in the 1890's. I cannot verify the
publication that I am looking for, but it was a booklet that claimed to
"cure most cases of lost manhood" and offered home treatment for
"nervous disability, stricture, varicocele, and blood poisoning".  These
two physicians claimed 50,000 cures in their ad with 30 years of
experience between them. I thought someone might have such a booklet in
a medical archival collection or an advertisement about it.

Thank you.

Pam Rees, Medical Librarian
State Library of Iowa
Miller Building