Hi, Everyone.  I have a doctor that would like to review the following
book, and I have not been able to find it anywhere.  If anyone would be
willing to lend, I would so appreciate it.

Thanks!

Emily

Assadi, Farahnak, "Clinical Decisions in Pediatric Nephrology: A
Problem-Solving Approach to Clinical Cases"  c. 2007

Emily H. Erickson, MLIS

Medical Librarian

Mary Greeley Medical Center

1111 Duff Ave

Ames, IA 50010

515-239-2154

*The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Mary Greeley Medical Center*