Alex asks:
>So... where do Utahns go on vacation?

Off the top of my head, in no particular order, with spotty memory,
in the 6 years we've (spouse and I) been here we've gone to.....

Moab/Canyonlands/Capital Reef NP/Mesa Verde NP/Escalante & Grand
Staircase National Monument - multiple visits
Zion NP
Bryce NP
Death Valley NP
Bishop/Owens River Valley/Mammoth Lakes CA
Glacier NP
Penticton (Okanagan Valley) BC - twice
Portland/Upper Willamette Valley OR
Jackson/Tetons/Yellowstone - multiple visits
Vegas & Red Rocks National Conservation Area - multiple visits
Mad River Valley, VT
NJ (family visits, xmas and t-giving)
Grand Canyon NP
San Francisco
Telluride and environs, CO
Los Angeles area

Does length of time matter? Some of the above were merely long
weekends. Does it have to be out of state? We have 5 national parks
in Utah and another 8 - 10 national monuments. Many consider a week
in one of the NPs a vacation. Of course living here is like living in
a vacation resort year round.

-marc

www.mchrusch.com
My blog: