You have to be a full time student to get the pass rate. You have to
be taking 12 or more credits to be considered a full time student.
Good thought though. I bet wes could do it if he didn't have a family,
in the fall. Just take some night classes. Then the registrar writes
you a letter in the fall saying you are full time. What you do for
spring semester has no bearing on anything because you already have
the letter and the pass. You wouldn't need to be in school. I would
like to see the looks on the lifties faces as a 40 year old guy hands
them a college pass.

Allen

On 9/18/07, Denis Bogan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> The Plaid One>
>
> Here's why, if they weren't paying my salary, I would hate College Kids:
> 1) They have time to go to the gym
> 2) They are (roughly) half my age, and thus don't really need to go
> to the gym as do their elders
> 3) They then take their tanned and toned bodies to resorts I can't
> afford, courtesy of student pass rates <
>
> What if you use your status to enroll in a course or two?
> You must get free tuition, right? Then you could buy student passes. :)

As lonely as the mountain can be, lonelier still is the man whose
travels take him away from the mountains.