Sharon Lives [[log in to unmask]] writes:

>>Sharon Rants [[log in to unmask]] writes:
>>
>>>First of all, When did Wes get younger than me???
>>
>>Uh... maybe he drives less than you, takes fewer risks than you, and
>>scored a 17 to your 22 on the poodwaddle.com realage test!?! ;-)
>>
>>But according to mi esposa the test has to be wrong- she pegs my
MENTAL
>>age as goin' on 14, not even close to 37...
>>

>Yeah, boys are like that. Mine is like a 16 yr old...and Wes, well,
he's
>somewhere between 8-12 ;-)

There you have it- Wes has ALWAYS been younger than you!

And Bubba ain't the cradle-robbin' letch, but rather you're a xes
offender! :-D

(Age of consent in NY is 17, so if you're 22 and he's 16 it's still a
3rd-degree felony.  But lie a little on the realage test to get your age
under 18 you'll probably be OK:  http://www.ageofconsent.com/newyork.htm
)

Careful about what you admit to on the internet, eh? :-)

dana
_____________ ________ __