On 9/21/07, Sharon Lives <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Do cyclocross bike usually have suspension? front and tail?
>
> I love MTB mostly because of the full suspension bike. If it didn't have
> the
> suspension I would probably not like it as much...too jarring for my old
> bod.
> Road bikes hurt me.

I bought a 29er this summer. It is a lot of fun. Not as squishy as a full
suspension, of course, but it really floats over the bumpy stuff. I can't
always keep up with the "full" folks on downhills, but then again I probably
couldn't do that anyway.

I find alpine skiing to be more jarring than road biking or mountain biking.
A full day at MRG leaves me in far more pain than biking ever does (knock on
wood).

-eo