Another factor is the age of children.  2-3 year olds have a difficult time
keeping upright on skis/boards.  There are more 30/YO with kids in that age
group the the 40/YO.  Once the children can stay outdoors all day and are
enroled in race programs, the 40/YO get pulled back into skiing.

I'm sure the 30/YO who doesn't have children or spouse with an attitude
about being in the cold and snow are skiing just as much as they were.

Children who don't ski/board = 30YO who don't ski/board as much as they
used to.

Spouse who doesn't ski = 30YO who don't ski/board as much as they used to.

Older Children and/or Divorce = 40YO who ski/boards as much as they want.

I'm blessed,  No Spouce or Children, Season Pass, Work at another ski area,
Retired, ---- Need I say more?

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 09:10:28 -0400, Sharon Lives <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Check this out:
>http://www.firsttracksonline.com/index.php?
name=News&file=article&sid=2843