well, I actually tuned in and watched some of this game because there was
not much else on that interested me in TV last night and I just felt like doing
some couch time on a lazy sunday evening. I thought, hey, why not...I only
watch when it is exciting, and then maybe I'll have something to contribute to
the skivt-l.

I was bored to tears and fell asleep in the 6th inning.

Woke up to the news. This is pretty typical of baseball. I usually get bored
and fall asleep and miss all the excitement that usually happens at the end of
the game.

I actually read all the posts on this MLB related thread.

-Sh