At UVM I took an EE lab.  My instructor, Len Epstien would always give me a
B because I was missing something.   So I did a JSpinesque lab report because
I was determined to get an A on a report.    I got the A, but I also got a
warning.   Another lab report that thick will get an automatic F.

Your damned if you do, your damned if you don't.