First of all, When did Wes get younger than me???

and secondly, if you want a student pass, just register for 12 classes, get the
note from the registrar and buy your student pass...then drop the classes. Be
sure to drop in time to get a full refund.

It is funny how 40 is considered "old" to a college student. I'm sure those kids
think the skivtlers are just a bunch of old folks who rip (and we are, aren't we)

-Sh