Wow...I'm only 22 and have a life expectancy of 96...I'd be younger and live
longer if I didn't drive a lot to ski and do other somewhat high risk activities.

Those things that I got deducted years for I think I should have added years,
such as driving and doing high risk activities...they seem to improve the
quality of my life and for that I would think that they would extend my life
expectancy...unless I paddle over my last waterfall of my life...(though I think
I've done that already).

Pretty cool test though none of these tests are really accurate in any
way...but can give you an idea of what is good and bad for your longevity.