Spin Rage...FUNNY!!

Anyhoo, as for spin...I used to do it, and it gave me some trouble with my
knees. I don't recommend it for skiers. If you do spin, be very careful when
sprinting. While it is fun to sprint really fast, this is where you can really
damage your knees. Keep enough resistance.

Once I stopped going to spin class my knees improved a lot. I never had knee
problems until I started spin. Now my knees are in great shape. Mtn biking is
much better for them anyway, and it is wayyyyyyy more fun and you don't
have do deal with buckets of sweat all over the place and grunting and farting
classmates.

Yesterday I did a short MTB ride before bringing the dogs to their vet appt.
After the appt we stopped at the State Forest and did a quick hike up a hill to
catch the sunset. Today I am finding my glutes and hip flexors a bit sore. I
guess the hill in my backyard isn't as steep or long as the one in the Danby
State Forest. Now I know what I need to do...more climbing/descending bigger
hills.

-Sh