Do cyclocross bike usually have suspension? front and tail?

I love MTB mostly because of the full suspension bike. If it didn't have the
suspension I would probably not like it as much...too jarring for my old bod.
Road bikes hurt me.

I think I need the full suspension MTB for the terrain I ride.

My friend rides with no suspension at all, and she has some trouble riding some
of the obstacles that I cruise right over. We are trying to convince her to get
suspension. She's older than me (but like 50lbs lighter...Dan and
Roger...remember Anne who paddled the Lehigh w/us?) and can power up the
hills easily but can't seem to get over the big roots and even the medium logs.
Some of it is technique and experience, but I realize it would be harder to
learn w/o front suspension.