The green is taking a back seat right now.  Awesome
reds and oranges have erupted in the last couple of
days.  The weather aint too gorgeous around here the
past couple of weeks.  At the rate it is going I could
nominate this month for the nicest September ever.
Windows open continuously, no wood stove burning yet,
motorcycle riding through the colors in a short sleeve
shirt in late September is not the norm around here.
Global warming has good and bad parts it appears.
Jimski